Tigerlily Training - Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 15:23Still a few places on our 6 or 12 hr Paediatric First Aid Course in Poole this Saturday.12hr course for £ of 6hr pls get in touch!
Course Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Full payment for the course must be made prior to the course date. Course fee payments will not be accepted at any Tigerlily Training venues.
- Refunds will only be provided where a minimum of 7 days notice (prior to the course date) has been given via email.
- Course transfers will only be provided where a minimum of 48 hours notice (prior to the course date) has been given via email.
- No refund or course transfer will be provided in
any case when less than 48 hours notice (prior to the course date)
- Course fee Payments can only be made via www.tigerlilytraining.co.uk, or over the telephone by debit/credit card or by cheque made payable to Tigerlily First Aid Training Ltd and sent to the address below.
- Course fees include face to face tuition, E-Learning on selected courses, Assessment, certification and refreshments at selected intervals. All other costs such as travel, lunch and accommodation are the responsibility of the student.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for their requirements. Tigerlily First Aid Training Ltd are happy to offer advice but accept no liability in the event of the course content not meeting the student's requirements.
- Tigerlily First Aid Training reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel any of its courses - but guarantees to only do this in exceptional circumstances where due reason exists. If Tigerlily First Aid Training cancels a course, every effort will be made to rebook you onto a mutually convenient alternative course OR refund your course fee.
- Tigerlily First Aid Training reserve the right to alter advertised course venue and trainers. Where a change of venue takes place, all delegates will be informed in writing no less than 24 hours prior to the course start time.
- Tigerlily First Aid Training reserve the right to decline applications.
- Students are required at all times to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, suitable conduct and behaviour and any other regulations set out by Tigerlily First Aid Training.
- If a student breaches any of codes of conduct or suitable behaviour whilst attending a course or in during the booking process, Tigerlily First Aid Training reserve the right to remove the student from the course or decline the student's booking. In the event of a student being removed from a Tigerlily training course, no refund or remuneration will be made.
- All course contents have been carefully researched by Tigerlily First Aid Training and are believed to be the most up-to-date and factually accurate information available at the time of the course.
- All content within a course is provided for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of a doctor or any other healthcare professional. Tigerlily First Aid Training is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of the course. Always consult your own GP or other relevant healthcare professional if you're in any way concerned about your health, your child's health or the health of any child in your care.